guuuuun ❤ thank you soo much for nominating me for this.. i hope you find all the answers you are looking for 😀
Your blog posts are amazing.. they are beautifully honest..
Do check out her blogs here .. https://fallenfutures.wordpress.com ❤ i’m sure you’ll love ’em too ..
Here are the rules-
1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
2) List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
3) Answer the questions set to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
4) Nominate around ten other bloggers and let them know about the award.
1) What are you the most passionate about?
My passion is to travel.. To see every country in the world and meet every person on the planet.. might sound cliche to some, but this is something i literally wish and yearn for 😉
2) If you were granted one wish, what would you wish for?
umm… i would wish to have better judgement and ‘people skills’..
3) What book would be your first choice to recommend for a good read?
i’m not a frequent book reader myself so i cant really recommend a good book.. i’m more into short poems and blogs.. soo my defination of good read would be a book of old classic literature poems..
4) Would you rather lie to avoid upsetting somebody or tell the truth to be morally right?
To be very honest, it depends on the kind of person i’m dealing with.. if someone’s really close.. i would always tell the truth. but for an acquaintance who won’t understand my intervention, i wont mind to lie once in a while to avoid upsetting them.
5) Name three movies that place in your Must Watch list.
okayy, maybe they are really cliche and i might seem a hopeless romatic but i guess i have to be honest here.. 😛
– a walk to remember
– fault in our stars
– new year
6) If you could have any career choice, what would you wish to be?
a filmmaker *_*
7) Are you a foodie?
nope .. im not a foodie person.. not at all 😛 but i do like to try new cuisines ..
8) Are you more of a summer person or a winter one?
honestly, i love both of them.. cant compare the chilly winds with the bright sunshine. 😉
I nominate these bloggers to answer a few questions, hoping to know them a little bit better 😛
1. what’s your craziest dream or fantasy?
2. your favourite quote or dialogue?
3. What book would be your first choice to recommend for a good read?
4. define yourself in one word.
5. If you could change one thing about you, what would it be?
6. your idea of vacation?
7. If you could have any career choice, what would you wish to be?
8.What are you the most passionate about?
All the best guys :*
Thanks again hargun ❤